How To Maintain A Healthy Lifestyle?
What is the first thing that crosses our minds when we see our favorite celebrities both sports and film? I wish I can have a body like that. We wish to look a certain way but we would rather spend our whole day scrolling through our phones, binging shows and complaining about how much weight we have put on. Especially during a time like this, when the whole world has been struck by a pandemic and everybody sits home and ponders about health.
Creating a healthy lifestyle takes a lot of patience and consistency. That does not mean one should not take a step towards it because they feel intimidated. You do not need a compulsory gym membership, daily intake of protein shakes, starve yourself or twist your body. Generally, a healthy lifestyle is compared to six packs and the needle of weighing scale. This is a misconception. Both physical and mental condition is considered when talking about health. As long as you don’t feel brimming energy, you might not be healthy. This article will guide your day by recommending a few new things to inculcate into your daily routine. Just know that I will be always by your side, doing the exact things in my routine too.
- Let’s have three glasses of plain water the moment we wake up. Since we should have at least 8 glasses of water, we are already finishing one-third of the quota and can curate the rest according to our day. I generally drink from glass because water bottles look a lot intimidating to finish.
- Next is replacing your favorite beverage into a non-sugary drink. If you drink two cups of tea or coffee daily, try at least one of them contains no sugar. I know it’s difficult but we have to!!!
- An hour walk listening to your favorite music, it can also include your favorite person’s voice does not sound so bad does it? Okay then, it’s a date with our body!
- Maybe stretch your body now and then so that your body doesn’t turn into a stone in a decade.
- Replace your favorite junk food with a healthy fruit and a fistful of nuts. The key is to reduce, not deprive.
These may look simple but they work! Congratulations on taking your first step into showing love to your body and mind!!